hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil." (Matthew 6:9-13 ESV)
Using the Lord's prayer, pray:
- That's God name will be honored, sanctified and blessed in your home, work, neighborhood, State and around the world.
- That God's kingdom rule becomes effective in your life, and in the dark places of this world.
- That God's will be accomplished and his enemies defeated.
- Against idolatry and strongholds that blockade the knowledge of God and deny obedience.
- That believers will be raised up and sent as effective laborers.
Let us not accept life as it is, but in prayer let us agree that God's power to change the world, to overcome evil with good will be a reality.